- Full-fat Greek yogurt with keto granola
- Keto pancakes, you can freeze any extra made and re-heat in the microwave!
- WALC smoothie. Scoop low carb protein powder, 2 tbsp. chai seeds, 1 tsp. cinnamon (optional), 2 tbsp. collagen powder, unsweetened coconut or almond milk, a few ice cubes, a few frozen berries if you’d prefer, 1 tbsp. mct oil (start with MCT powder to help your tummy get used to the fat content!). Whizz it all up and you have a quick breakfast!
- Keto porridge, quick and simple – comes in 5 flavours
- Eggs any way you like with smoked, yes “smoked salmon” and a few slices of avocado
- Eggs and streaky bacon on low carb toast (“Freedough” or “Seriously Low Carb” Bread).
- Handful of nuts and a few slices of your favourite cheese
- Loaded omelette
- Baked camembert with veggie or chicken crudités
- Steak with celeriac or swede fries and a creamy sauce
- Pork chops with a side of pureed cauliflower (you won’t know its cauliflower!)
- Thai curry with bare-naked noodles
- Meatballs with home-made passata sauce and bare-naked noodles
- Pizza with lovely cheese and meat toppings using “Lo-dough” or the fathead dough recipe as a base
- Tacos using a cheese-shell recipe
- Roast chicken with veg and home-made gravy, and keto yorkshire puddings taste amazing!
- Bullet-proof hot drink (your hot drink of choice, a few sweetener drops if you prefer, a scoop of MCT powder or 1 tbsp oil and whizz up!) We love using Rooibos tea bags as they are caffeine-free and the result, when mixed with some vanilla sweetener, is just like a Thai tea – amazing!
- Microwave mug cakes with cream.
- Nuts – peanuts, almonds, macadamias, pecans, hazelnuts, pistachios, walnuts – no cashews to start off with!
- Parma ham with some lovely cheese!
- Edam nachos, just google the recipe.
- Vanilla pound cake.
- Garlic bread using Lo-Dough.
- Low carb crackers and paté.
- Pork scratchings.
- Dark chocolate from Aldi – 70% +. The higher the cocoa content the lower the carb content! You’ll only need a square or 2, and trust us, you’ll love the creamy taste after a few days of weaning yourself off the high-sugar chocolate you were likely used to!