Frequently Asked Questions
*Can I freeze the bread and rolls?
- Yes, they freeze really well and last up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Top tip – freeze rolls individually and a few bread slices at a time so you don;t have to defrost a whole bag!
*How long do the bread and rolls keep fresh for?
- We advise you to store your items in the fridge and they will last for at least 1 week.
*Is the bread suitable for vegetarians?
*The bread contains syrup in the ingredients – is it still keto friendly?
- Yes – the syrup is golden syrup which is used in the fermentation process. All of the sugar is used up during the baking process, so the carbohydrate level is kept very low for the bread.
*When will my order arrive?
- If you order before 10am on a weekday, we will dispatch your order the same day and it will arrive in 1 -2 days if you choose Royal Mail 24 delivery, and 2-4 days if you choose Royal Mail 48 delivery.
- If you order after 10 am, your order will be dispatched the following day.
*What days do you dispatch orders?
- We dispatch orders Monday – Friday.
*Do you dispatch orders on a Bank Holiday?
- We like to give our staff the day off on a Bank Holiday so orders will be dispatched the day after a bank holiday.
*How do I get in touch with you for help with my order?
- Please email Lisa at email@example.com or use our whatsapp chat on the website. We will always respond as quick as we can, but please do give us 24hrs.
*How do I get a discount code?
- If you sign up to our newsletter you will receive a discount code for 10% on your order. Also, if you join our Facebook group wearelowcarbtogether, you’ll find lots of offers.
*How much does delivery cost?
- At the moment, we charge £3.29 for Royal Mail tracked 48 and £4.79 for Royal Mail tracked 24.
*How quick is delivery?
- Royal Mail 48 option can take 2-4 days to arrive. Royal Mail 24 option can take 1-2 days to arrive.